Looking for Something?
Need To Pay Your Bill?
Click Below to Pay It Online
Want to Stay in the Loop?
Check Out Our Calendar
Looking for a Form?
Click Below to Search
- Village Office Closed – Happy Thanksgiving! on November 26, 2020
- Business Holiday Open House & MKP Reindeer Night – TENTATIVE on December 11, 2020 5:00 pm
- Middleville Holiday Market on December 12, 2020 2:00 pm
- Middleville Lions Club Christmas Parade on December 12, 2020 5:00 pm
- Holly Trolley Night on December 17, 2020 5:00 pm
- Village Office Closed – Merry Christmas! on December 24, 2020
- DDA Zoom Meeting on November 25, 2020 9:00 am
- Zoning Board of Appeals Zoom Meeting on November 30, 2020 6:00 pm
- Committee of the Whole Zoom Meeting on December 1, 2020 4:30 pm
- Planning Commission Zoom Meeting on December 1, 2020 7:00 pm
- Village Council Meeting on December 15, 2020 7:00 pm
- Village Council Meeting on December 22, 2020 7:00 pm
- Planning Commission Meeting on January 5, 2021 7:00 pm
- Village Council Meeting on January 12, 2021 7:00 pm
The Village of Middleville Planning Commission will hold the meeting on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 7:00 pm via electronic meaning using ZOOM online video conferencing. Members of the public wishing to participate in this meeting must do so electronically via the following website address… READ MORE
The Village of Middleville will hold the Committee of the Whole (“MCOW”) meeting on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 4:30 pm via electronic meaning using ZOOM online video conferencing. Members of the public wishing to participate in this meeting must do so electronically via the… READ MORE
The Downtown Development Authority (DDA) will hold a meeting on Tuesday, November 25, 2020 at 9:00 am in-person at the Village Hall, Council Chambers, and via electronic meaning using ZOOM online video conferencing. PUBLIC NOTICE
Please be advised that a portion of the Paul Henry Thornapple Trail will be closed for the month of November 2020, reopening on December 1, 2020. The portion of the Paul Henry Thornapple Trail that is within the Village limits (the first one-half mile) will… READ MORE
Please be advised the Village of Middleville Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing on November 30, 2020 at 6:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as possible, to consider two applications for a variance on property located at 308 Washington Street (also known… READ MORE